Transforming lives through water and sanitation loans. With support from the IKEA Foundation, Water.org invites you to attend this gathering of noteworthy leaders from the water, sanitation, public, and private sectors to learn and collaborate regarding access to safe water and sanitation in India.Registration is now closed.
- Jan Willem Rosenboom and Madhu Krishna, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Sharad Bengari, Microsave
- Swapnil Chaturvedi, Samagra
- Garima Sahai, Svadha
- John Moyer, WaterEquity
- Jessica Jacobson and Uday Shankar, WaterCredit Adoption
Welcome, Keynote, and Panel 1
- Welcome Address by Water.org CEO and co-founder, Gary White
- Keynote Address by the Minister of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Shri. Parameswaran Iyer
- Panel 1: WSS- An Untapped Business Potential in India
ISC and Panel 2
- Presentation from Mr. Rashid Kidwai from India Sanitation Coalition: "India Sanitation Coalition's Multi-Stakeholder Approach to Support Swachh Bharat"
- Panel 2: Promising Solutions for the WSS Startup Sector
- Panel 3: New Frontiers in Water and Sanitation Finance
Optional Panel 4
- Panel 4: WaterCredit 101: Putting WaterCredit into practice and working with Water.org
Location: India Habitat Centre — New Delhi, India
Wednesday, February 15th, 2017 — Lend for Change: WaterCredit Forum is a gathering of leaders from the water, sanitation, public and private sectors to learn and collaborate regarding access to safe water and sanitation.
For questions, please contact: IndiaWCForum@water.org