The New Ventures Fund
The New Ventures Fund is Water.org’s principal source of innovation funding to pilot, disseminate and scale initiatives that address the underlying causes of the water crisis−lack of capital, accountability, transparency and participation in the cause. Launched in 2011, the New Ventures Fund empowers Water.org to explore models and approaches to advance and accelerate its positive impact against the water crisis.
We invite you to learn more about Water.org’s New Ventures Fund by reading our latest report outlining supported initiatives and corresponding impacts.
- The Economist: "Philanthropy Meets Market"
- McKinsey and Company: "Making Water Flow"
- Huffington Post: "Funding Innovation for Skoll Social Entrepreneurs"
- Skoll World Forum: "The Ubiquitous Force"
- UNESCO: Free Flow, Reaching Water Security Through Cooperation
- Water.org: "In Our Lifetime" White Paper