Thank you for your interest in Water.org and our mission to bring safe water and sanitation to the world. Please explore our website to learn more about our work, the water crisis and how you can help.
- Discuss a partnership to fund proven, powerful solutions that help bring safe water and sanitation to people in need around the world.
- Ways to donate for all of the ways both individuals and businesses can help.
- FAQs for answers to the most common questions.
- Resources for helpful media and content.
- Careers to learn about current job openings and apply for a position.
- Our impact if you are a student needing information for a school project.
- Media requests or speaker requests for media and event inquiries.
What is your postal address?
Please mail donations to our donation processing center:
P.O. Box 7410928
Chicago, IL 60674-0928 USA
All other mail can be addressed to our main office:
117 West 20th Street, Suite 203
Kansas City, MO 64108-1909 USA
How do I change my credit card number for my monthly donation?
If you need to change your credit card or update your account, please fill out the form below or reach out directly to [email protected].
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Gifts are deductible under applicable laws. Water.org is a US registered 501(c)(3) organization. Our Tax-ID number is 58-2060131. Please consult your tax professional if you have questions.
Can I volunteer with Water.org?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Because our smart solutions rely on local in-country partners and the people in need to implement, we don't have volunteer opportunities at this time. To stay up to date on our work, we encourage you to follow us on social media, and add impact to your inbox by signing up for our email updates here. For even more ways to support safe water, check out the options here. We would love your support to change more lives with safe water.
Not finding what you're looking for on our website? Please complete the form below. We review all submissions; however due to the high volume of inquiries, we are not always able to respond personally to each one.