Life at Water.org
We are a results-driven team of thinkers and doers that believe in the power of water to unlock opportunity for the people we empower. We stand for people, progress and possibility. When you join our team, you're doing more than starting a new job, you're setting a course to make a difference in the world. And like you, we think that's a great way to live and work.
Taking notes to improve our work
Meeting with people we empower in Kenya.
Learning from the people we empower
A woman in the Philippines shared her story with team members from Water.org and our microfinance institution partner in the area.
Working in Chennai
Team members meet with partners and local staff in Chennai, India.
Sharing our knowledge to ensure impact
A few team members at the WaterCredit Forum we hosted in Lima, Peru.
Taking time to meet with people
Our team members meet with a borrower in Indonesia.
Celebrating access to safe water
San Francisco office team members celebrate World Water Day.
A global organization
Members of our International Programs team from around the world gather in the Kansas City office.
A collaborative work environment
Open offices at our headquarters promote collaboration among Water.org team members.
It all starts in Kansas City
While we work in 13 countries around the world, most of our team is located at our headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri. If you are from here, you get it. If you aren't, let us explain. We're located in the heart of Kansas City's growing Crossroads district, known for its art galleries, restaurants, lofts and vibrant urban culture. Kansas City consistently makes Top 10 best cities lists based on affordability, schools, cultural attractions and our sports teams. Our contemporary space is purposefully designed to encourage collaboration.
Carlos (pictured left) is Water.org’s Country Director of the Philippines. An expert in development, Carlos leads a passionate team of world changers in a country where Water.org has empowered more than 2.8 million people with access to safe water and sanitation. Coming from an extensive career in international development and microfinance, Carlos understands how small, affordable loans can change lives. He looks forward to the momentum our work is gaining in the Philippines and empowering more families with safe water at home.
Current Job Opportunities
- Sr. Manager, WSS Service Providers - Kansas City, MO; San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Water.org Global Office Locations
- Sr. Donor Relations Specialist - Kansas City, MO
- Senior Human Resources Business Partner - Kansas City, MO
- Senior Accountant, Global Finance - Kansas City, MO
- Sector Engagement Partnerships Expert - Washington DC
- Regional Director, Latin America - To be determined
- Regional Director, Africa - Nairobi, Kenya
- Planning & Performance Specialist - Kansas City, MO
- Operations Director, Philippines - Manila, Philippines
- Operations Director, Bangladesh - Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Executive Director, Indonesia - Jakarta, Indonesia
- Compensation & Benefits Expert - Kansas City, MO
- Chief Brand and Revenue Officer - Kansas City, MO; San Francisco, CA; or New York, NY
- Brand Partnerships Lead - New York, NY
Submit a resume
Interested, but don't see a specific job for you right now? Submit a general application, including what kind of opportunity you're looking for and we'll let you know if something comes up.
What to expect when applying
We love people who share our passion. When you submit a resume, you'll receive an email confirming that it was received. While we are unable to personally contact each applicant, if you are a potential fit we will request a phone or in-person meeting to learn more about you and your interest in Water.org.
Your donation brings hope and opportunity. That's the power of water.Donate