Life at Water.org
We are a results-driven team of thinkers and doers that believe in the power of water to unlock opportunity for the people we empower. We stand for people, progress and possibility. When you join our team, you're doing more than starting a new job, you're setting a course to make a difference in the world. And like you, we think that's a great way to live and work.
Taking notes to improve our work
Meeting with people we empower in Kenya.
Learning from the people we empower
A woman in the Philippines shared her story with team members from Water.org and our microfinance institution partner in the area.
Working in Chennai
Team members meet with partners and local staff in Chennai, India.
Sharing our knowledge to ensure impact
A few team members at the WaterCredit Forum we hosted in Lima, Peru.
Taking time to meet with people
Our team members meet with a borrower in Indonesia.
Celebrating access to safe water
San Francisco office team members celebrate World Water Day.
A global organization
Members of our International Programs team from around the world gather in the Kansas City office.
A collaborative work environment
Open offices at our headquarters promote collaboration among Water.org team members.
It all starts in Kansas City
While we work in 13 countries around the world, most of our team is located at our headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri. If you are from here, you get it. If you aren't, let us explain. We're located in the heart of Kansas City's growing Crossroads district, known for its art galleries, restaurants, lofts and vibrant urban culture. Kansas City consistently makes Top 10 best cities lists based on affordability, schools, cultural attractions and our sports teams. Our contemporary space is purposefully designed to encourage collaboration.
Current Job Opportunities
- Staff Accountant - Kansas City, MO; Water.org Global Office Locations
- Sr. Manager, WSS Service Providers - Kansas City, MO; San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Water.org Global Office Locations
- Senior Human Resources Business Partner - Kansas City, MO
- Regional Director, Latin America - To be determined
- Regional Director, Africa - Nairobi, Kenya
- Program Officer, Bangladesh - Bangladesh
- Program Manager Consultant - Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Product Owner - Kansas City, MO
- Operations Director, Philippines - Manila, Philippines
- Operations Director, Bangladesh - Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Mexico Representative Consultant - Mexico
- Lead Evaluation & Research Analyst - Kansas City, MO; Water.org Global Office Locations
- Lead Analyst - Kansas City, MO
- Executive Director, Indonesia - Jakarta, Indonesia
- Communications Specialist, Strategic Alliances - Kansas City, MO
Submit a resume
Interested, but don't see a specific job for you right now? Submit a general application, including what kind of opportunity you're looking for and we'll let you know if something comes up.
What to expect when applying
We love people who share our passion. When you submit a resume, you'll receive an email confirming that it was received. While we are unable to personally contact each applicant, if you are a potential fit we will request a phone or in-person meeting to learn more about you and your interest in Water.org.
Your donation brings hope and opportunity. That's the power of water.Donate