Adopting WaterCredit: Training Videos
The following videos capture the training of trainers that took place in Kampala, Uganda in July 2018. Participants included Water.org staff and implementing partners. The goal of the training was to introduce participants to the WaterCredit training package and teach techniques to create their own successful and memorable training sessions.
Below you can access the videos and implement the content shared.
WaterCredit Training of Trainers — Day 1, Part 1
Description: This session covers interactive training techniques.
- Presentation of the training program
- Introduction of participants and expectations of the training program
- The importance of the beginning of a training
- How to ensure an efficient training
- Role and challenges of a trainer
WaterCredit Training of Trainers - Day 1, Part 2
Description: This session provides an introduction to the WaterCredit Global Training Manual.
- How to use and adapt the training manual, material, tool kits
- Assignment of training tasks per trainer, including preparation time
WaterCredit Training of Trainers - Day 2, Part 1
Description: This session reviews material from Day 1, and begins mini "animations" where participants practice implementing a section of a training module.
- Animation of WaterCredit and adopting WaterCredit training by participants (Session 4)
- How to deal with difficult participants
WaterCredit Training of Trainers - Day 2, Part 2
Description: In this session, participants complete mini "animations" where participants implement a section of the training module and receive feedback.
- Mini "animations," or training role-playing by participants (Session 6)
- Wall of methods
- The training process (based on the Training Management Manuel)