Empower a woman with water and she can change her world
How we empower women
We empower women to get safe water by helping them access affordable financing through something we call WaterCredit. We believe empowering women is critical because though they aren't trying to change the world, they will.
A proven, powerful approach
Water.org created WaterCredit to empower people by helping them access small, affordable loans that enable them to install household water connections and toilets. When given an opportunity to pay for water and sanitation improvements with loans, families opt to finance long-term solutions versus struggle day-to-day to find that next liter of water.
Your gift will empower a woman to change her world.
In celebration of World Water Day, celebrate the role of water in empowering women to change the world.
- Celebrate the power of water to change the lives of women all around the world. Share this on Twitter.
- Show your commitment to empowering women with access to safe water. Add this frame to your Facebook profile.
- Download, print and take a photo with this poster. Share your pic on Instagram and tag @water.
Helpful Donation Information
- For information on other ways to donate, whether you are an individual or a business, learn more here.
- Postal Mail: Water.org, 117 West 20th Street, Suite 203, Kansas City, MO 64108 USA
- All donations are in USD. If a donation is made from an international bank account, there may be additional fees incurred with that transaction.
- If you are making a gift in honor of someone, we will send your customized message to that person within 48 hours.
- You can also donate using PayPal.
Your gift will empower a woman to change her world.Donate