Marta's water connection
When asked why water is so important to her, Marta replied, "It is important because I feel more comfortable and clean. My house is cleaner. I have better health now, and...a better life.”
Read moreTogether, we've empowered millions of people with access to safe water and sanitation. We invite you to meet some of them and read their stories.
When asked why water is so important to her, Marta replied, "It is important because I feel more comfortable and clean. My house is cleaner. I have better health now, and...a better life.”
Read more
A toilet is something we rarely give a second thought until we need to use it. But for millions of people, a toilet is something they rarely - if ever - get to use.
Read more
Ruth is hopeful and determined. After a childhood spent collecting water, she wanted more for her adult life. She is now an artist, a wife, and an empowered mother who is changing her family’s world.
Read moreTogether, we can empower more families with safe water.
Donate